“I gained a deeper understanding of how to run an effective non-profit organization. The program exposed me to the various opportunities available in the third sector.
I gained more insight into current trends in the non-profit sector and how to utilize them in my organization. There is so much structure in my team and clarity of roles.
Chidi’s humility is also worthy to note. Always willing to provide honest and well-structured criticism. I recommend this to any development leader looking to make an impact.”
SO WHAT NEXT?
After the 12 Weeks training, participants will be presented an opportunity to apply for funds and winners will be selected during the pitch competition
- Program Benefits
- Other Benefits
- Application Resources And Timeline
- Applications are now CLOSED but will reopen on - September, 2020
- Deadline – October 30th , 2020
- Boot Camp Start Date January 2021
- Boot Camp End Date – May 2021
- Be the founder or hold an executive position within an organization
- Be available to commit to all sessions
- Applicants must be 18 – 45 years. Younger applicants are welcome if they have a strong application
- Ability to attend the launch and graduation event
- Applicant and social enterprise organization are interested and ready to scale the organization
- Must be creating positive, direct and intended impact aligned to one or more of the SDG’s or have a strong desire to make full payment of fee if accepted
- All applicants will be notified of their selection status by November 2020