In 2023, it’s never been more important to understand what fundraising truly is and to have a clear road map designed to help you make up for lost funds and meet your current goals and desired destination for your organization.
While fundraising may seem daunting and overwhelming, it doesn’t have to be because we’ve developed a set of systems to help you simplify this and create a plan for your plan!
This webinar will help you break down fundraising into actionable, highly-specific steps for success.
In this 3hours live class, you’ll learn:
A step-by-step walkthrough of your fundraising planning and framework.
Introduction to Fundraising
– Understanding what fundraising is and isn’t
– Types of fundraising
– Identifying your target and potential audience
Persuasion & Communication
– Importance of storytelling
– Securing corporate sponsorships
– Developing a pitch
Fundraising Strategies and Planning
– Donor acquisition and retention (building relationships that earn)
– Creating a fundraising plan, strategies & ideas
– Common fundraising strategies
– Fundraising plan calendar + worksheet
– Email templates to keep you connected to a donor
– How to thank your donors so they keep giving
Hurry now and reserve your seat for this webinar.
The date is April 30th.
Click HERE to register. Early bird closes on April 19th
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org