This program is a two days training which runs once every year. The program answers all the questions about starting and launching your nonprofit organization from scratch to finish. It covers ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.
It is a program that teaches nonprofit leaders how to tackle the challenges they face in their organizations when they start and provides them clarity on how to solve these problems. The courses taught are specially designed for nonprofit organizations to scale up and thrive.
The training entails the following but not limited to:
- How to Craft a Nonprofit Strategy
- How to clarify your mission and vision statement and identify what has impeded your growth.
- How to Master your Financials
- How to design a Fundable Program
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Board Identification, Selection, and Engagement
- Designing an Effective Volunteer Programs.
- Increasing your Visibility
- Structuring for Effective Leadership
- (Funding Prerequisite)
- Legal Expectation (Tax / the Nigerian law),
- Organizational Management
- Resource Mobilization
- How to Effectively Design, Monitor, and Evaluate your Programs
- What do Funders lookout For?
- Basic Introduction to Grant Writing
- Building your Profile in Development & Accessing
- International Opportunities & Fellowship.
- And many more!
As a bonus, all participants will receive the following:
- Marketing Templates
- Other useful templates and engaging resources.
At the end of the two days of training, a certificate is awarded to all participants.
Interested in joining this program? CLICK HERE to join the waiting list and be the first to know once it opens.
Follow Donors For Africa Foundation on all social media platforms to get the latest information for available training applications and opportunities.