Join our Team!
If you are brimming with ideas, looking for innovation, an opportunity to explore your competencies, and work in a fast-paced environment, then Donors for Africa Foundation is looking for you.
We are an NGO that works with several stakeholders to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
DFA is currently recruiting a Program and Administrative Assistant.
Your exciting experience will include:
• Communicating between program participants and managerial staff,
• Creating and updating program schedules and assisting in the planning and managing of program events.
• Preparing documentation for grants
• Managing online resources and managing the founders calendar
• Processing payments for vendors and suppliers
• Attending staff meetings and taking minutes
• Responding to emails and answering calls
• Maintaining office calendars and sending out reminders of impending appointments
• Typing letters and reports as may be required from time to time
• Managing the database of organizations program
• Compiling and sending bulk mailings
• Proofreading and editing copies of documents
• Assisting in the planning and overseeing of significant events
• Assisting in managing the budget for special and routine events
• Making reservations for various off-site business meetings
• Acting as a liaison between different departments
• Relaying internal emails to staff
• Reserving equipment and conference/ virtual rooms for presentations and in-office meetings
And any other request.
• One year experience is needed in similar role
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
• Exhibits ability to multitask on a regular basis.
• Pays close attention to detail.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Asana, slack, Google drive, Zoom, and Microsoft teams.
• Exhibits friendly and professional manner.
• Works well with a range of different individuals such as colleagues, and clients.
• Possesses excellent phone etiquette.
• Demonstrates knowledge of proper compositional practices to aid in writing and proofreading.
• Exhibits strong organizational skills.
• Communicates clearly, politely, and effectively.
• Demonstrates ability to think creatively to assist in special event planning and marketing.
• Working with little or no supervision.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills.
All qualified candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com / Deadline is May 21st.