Donors For Africa is looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are passionate about playing a transformation role in global development.
Serving with us will improve your leadership and writing skills as well as expand your professional experience.
Blog posts will:
- Adhere to the DFA vision and mission
- Be about 500 – 1000 words
- Be written in an informal voice yet cerebral
- Be submitted weekly, according to a predetermined schedule
- Be subject to editing for grammar, length, and style
Interested writers should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including
- A brief cover letter outlining topics you wish to write about
- One sample posting, with title: An example posting that is representative of your general blog content (500 words or fewer)
- A brief author bio, written in third person (100 words or fewer)
Selected volunteer will receive the following;
1. Gain access to an exclusive development network
2. Receive first hand information and support on global opportunities where possible
3. Join selected training at DFA and many others
Volunteers must have;
A working personal laptop, be self driven, competent in MS Word and other forms of new media, strong writing skills, a good attitude. Graphics and website management is a plus but not a MUST.
Above all, must be willing to contribute.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!⠀
Please note that this is NOT a paid position.
We can’t wait to receive your application.
Deadline is September 22nd